Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Morning

Remember in my opening blog that I said I would be making lots of mistakes here as I learn more about the blogging process. Well I didnt want to disappoint so here it is: Mistake #1. I should have stated in my initial writing that the cards that I am selling are available to the trade only. That means that you have to be a business to purchase them. Why??

The chain goes as follows: I sell wholesale to stores. They sell retail to their customers. If I sell directly to their potential customers I am competing directly with my customers, the stores I sell to. That would make my stores very unhappy.

So for those sweeethearts that have contacted me about buying my cards, I will soon be putting up a list of stores selling my cards so that you will have an outlet to buy them. And thank you, you all make my heart very HAPPY! I am so blessed to have such great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment